Accomplishments of Pastor Woodrow Hayden
There is no “I” in Team, “We “are a Team
· Removed Trustee Board
· Disseminated Monthly Financial Reports & Account Balances
· Obtained 501( C ) 3 & Ordained Deacons
· Implemented GED & Tutorial Ministries (Bro. Brent Mitchell & the late Sis. Gloria Harper, Ministry Leaders)
· Raised employees salaries & Placed Pastor George Woods on salary
· Implemented Television Ministry on PAX 49
· Featured National Recording Artist, Chester D. T. Baldwin and Music City Mass Choir of Austin, TX. 1900 were in attendance at the Municipal Auditorium.
· Featured De’Netra Champ for the Women of Virtue Ministry Conference.
· Featured National Recording Artist, Pastor Norman Hutchinson of Los Angeles, CA.
· Held Youth Rally Against Drugs.
· Organized Men of Valor & Women of Virtue Ministries.
· Implemented “Feed the Hungry” Ministry.
· In October 2005, paid out balances on rental properties
and land to Dryades Savings Bank.
· From August 2006 until April 2009, we gave $ 430,535.30 towards the building of the new church sanctuary and fellowship assemblywith only 28 adult members.
· Pastor Woodrow Hayden relinquished his salary from 2006 until 2007 for the vision to come to pass.
· July 10, 2007, construction started on new sanctuary and
· Featured National Recording Artist, Douglas Miller of
Cincinnati, OH and the late Pastor Timothy Wright of the Grace Tabernacle Church of God in Christ, Brooklyn, NY.
· March 24, 2008, First Bank & Trust approved loan for $ 720,000.
· May 31, 2009 at 5:00 pm the Star family marched triumphantly into our new sanctuary and fellowship assembly.
· November 2, 2009, loan from First & Bank Trust was approved $200,000 to purchase properties next to church for parking lot.
· March 14, 2010 at 5:00pm, our church’s parking lot was dedicated to the Lord.
· The total cost for construction of new sanctuary, fellowship assembly and parking lot is $ 1.3 million.
To God be the Glory, He alone deserves all the glory, honor and praise!